March Round Up

March was a busy month with March Break visits, a bout of the flu and almost a whole week with spuradic internet...oh my! Despite all of that I am pleased with how things have come along this month.

My March Goals were:
  • On my Looking Ahead to 2012 list March is DESTASH month! I did great on this point! I have tons of items ready for the Mom to Mom sale, got rid of two giant garbage bags of clothes that aren't salvagable, sold a mirror online and got three other large items listed. Overall not too bad!
  • I've got a couple of "guinea pigs" who are helping me test drive a sort of consultation program that I'm working on....stay tuned. The "test drive" has gone fairly well so far and we are continuing to tweak things before I begin to share them with you. In the meantime please feel free to contact me at any time if you have a question about anything you see on Kawartha Bargains, whether its how to earn more Swagbucks, cut your grocery bill or get started with coupons!
  • Continue to save, save, save, and share, share, share with all of you!Check and check. I am very happy with my savings this month and managed to score some great deals, including several freebies and have been posting consistently for all of you
Looking ahead to April....
  • On my Looking Ahead to 2012 list my April goal was to BAKE something from scratch. If peanut butter cookies count then this goal is already accomplished however I'd like to add to my scratch cookie/muffin abilities since those are two well-loved treats in our house!
  • My first big blog giveaway!!! Watch for it to go live April 5th!
  • The Mom to Mom Sale is April 7th and I'm hoping to meet lots of new people and share Kawartha Bargains with them!
  • I will be Guest Posting on In R Dream hopefully in late April and watch for Tammy of In R Dreams to be a guest on Kawartha Bargains to share her knowledge of product testing and her journey.
  • My goal is to add a weekly listing of some of the great giveaways from around the blog world. After all....who doesn't want to win free stuff!!!
Interested in how my crafty business month went? Get all the details here. What are you looking forward to in the month ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment