Extra Pocket Change: Opinion Outpost

I have had plenty of inquiries lately about additional online earning opportunities. Today I thought I would share with you another company who I have enjoyed doing surveys for Opinion Outpost . I went through a bit of a blip when they separated their Canadian and US sites where I had some difficulties signing in and with redemption but those all seem to have been resolved. I also find with this site that if you don't jump on a survey opportunity right away then they tend to fill up fast. What I do like is that survey points are awarded right away and the surveys are generally fairly short and easy. They also have a spin and win feature that you can do if you are disqualified from a survey to still try and earn points. A neat idea!

For additional online earning opportunities be sure to check out the rest of my Extra Pocket Change posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment