Banana Bread for Breakfast!

When the kiddos and I went to pick up some Minute Maid Frozen Juice with our coupons yesterday there were some bananas on the discount rank that just screamed "make me into banana bread!!!!!"

For those of you who regularly follow along you will know that I am not much of a baker but I have slowly and surely been working on my skills. I think half of it is just having the confidence! I've been trying out some recipes and starting to freeze some goodies from Money Saving Mom's blog and this recipe turned out great (I used a mini loaf pan instead of a regular loaf pan). Next time I think I would add a few more bananas and maybe some chocolate chips! Certainly makes for an economical breakfast...the entire bunch of bananas (on the discount rack) was 64cents. Hubby took two with him this morning!

What's on your menu plan for breakfast this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment