Meal Plan and Return to Batch Cooking (sort of)

Somehow April has turned into August! As you may have noticed some of my once regular posts (like my monthly roundups) have disappeared and I haven't been posting multiple times a day. Between birthday parties, playdates, sick kids (probably a result of the first two things), hubby's holidays and a business that is continuing to grow at a pace I hadn't quite expected (THANKYOU CUSTOMERS!) I find that I have started to fall behind on some things. I have previously written about batch cooking and meal planning and how a combination of the two can save not only MONEY but also TIME! So today I am determined to get back into the swing of things and get my new chest freezer stocked for the busy holiday season!

Here's the remainder of this week's menu plan
Tuesday Dinner 
Chicken Stir Fry

Wednesday
Breakfast: Egg Salad Sandwhiches (yes we all love them for breakfast...how is it any different than eggs and toast?) and strawberries
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: The kids and I are at a playdate dinner so hubby can have leftover stir fry or bbq himself a burger

Thursday:
Breakfast: Bagels and strawberries
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: BBQ Pork Chops, sweet potatos and broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment