Menu Plan for this week (sort of)

So I broke two of the cardinal rules of grocery shopping today...I went hungry AND with grumpy kids. As a result even with a list we didn't get as much as I had originally intended. That's why this is a sort of menu plan! You will notice that I have quite a bit on hand and as I get back onto the swing I will stock up on certain items when they are on sale to work into future menu plans. So with what I had on hand and todays little shop (for under $25) I have 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and snacks!

Breakfast:
*muffins and bananas
*cereal
*egg salad sandwiches
*scrambled eggs and toast

Lunch:
*perogies and veggies
*salad and grilled cheese
*nuggets and fries

Dinner:
*chili
* chili bake (recipe to come)
*sausage on a bun and salad

Snacks and desserts:
*grapes
*crispers
*nutrigrain bars
*veggies and dip
*oatmeal cookies (recipe to come)

Grocery trips to follow in another post. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment