Valentine's Day Door

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I know many mamas like me are running out of fresh celebration ideas after this crazy year! Here's another fun and frugal idea to make the day (or month) special for your little one or significant other. Last year I decorated my boys doors with a ton of hearts and 14 reasons why I love them. While I did all the decorating for that day you could do a heart a day leading up to Valentine's Day. My boys actually still have their hearts on their doors (minus the treats). I incorporated some candy treats on some of their hearts where I could come up with a phrase and candy that matched. Here are just a few examples:
  • You're a Smartie (with a box of Smarties)
  • You can be a bit of a NERD (box of Nerds)
  • You're such a Sweet Heart (Sweet Tarts) 

This is a fun take on the idea of candy birthday boards and can be adapted to any holiday with a bit of creativity and a couple of sweet treats. Sure to bring smiles to your Valentine's faces! Be sure to visit my previous post about my Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment