Shoppers Drugmart 20X points event July 14th



Receive 20x the points when you spend $50 or more at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Valid July 14, 2012 only.

Don't forget that their new coupon policy states that you CAN use coupons towards the total amount (excluding B1G1 and FPC coupons) Here's my tentative shopping list to help give you an idea:
  • Milk x2
  • Royale Toilet Tissue- Use $1 coupon from here
  • Peek Freans Cookies- Use $1 coupon from mailout
  • Chocolate milk x2
  • Mini Wheats Cereal- Use B1G1 coupon from websaver (no longer available) BUT only the dollar amount for the first box will count towards your $50 total
  • Skippy Peanut Butter- 75cents off coupon (not sure where I got this one sorry!)
  • Uncle Ben's Rice x2
  • Coffee Cream x2
  • Frozen Veggies (these are the only ones my 4yo will eat...go figure!)
  • Eggs
  • Koolaid Jammers
  • Palmolive Dish Soap x 2- Use $1off coupons from newspaper insert
  • Folgers Coffee
  • Bread
  • Cheese
I am also seriously contemplating trying out the Save $10 when you spend $15 or more on Glade products coupon AND if I have a chance I'd like to go in tonight or tomorrow and get a couple of rainchecks on some items I noticed they were out of today. What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment