Here's how Shoppers Optimum works: For every $1 you spend you receive 10 Shoppers Optimum points. When you reach a certain reward level you can redeem your points for money off of your purchase. Here are the basic redemption levels:
- 8,000 = $10 off your purchase
- 22,000 = $30 off your purchase
- 38,000 = $60 off your purchase
- 50,000 = $85 off your purchase
- 95,000 = $170 off your purchase
- 50,000 points = $100 off your purchase (an extra $15!)
- 95,000 points = $200 off your purchase (an extra $30!)
How to earn Optimum points faster:
- Buy a Shoppers Drugmart giftcard to pay for your purchases
- Shop on bonus points days (such as a 20x event. Usually it is something like earn 20x the Shoppers Optimum points when you spend $50 or more) or like next week when you get 8,000 Optimum points when you spend $50 or more.
- Look for bonus point coupons/products. Certain coupons and/or products can give you bonus points on them. While many are listed on the website there are often in store specials that you only find by keeping a keen eye out while you shop!