My Shoppers Drugmart Bonus Shop

Since we didn't need much in the way of groceries this week I decided to do the Shoppers Bonus Points Shop. This week (Monday January 9th-Friday January 13th) receive 8000 Shoppers Optimum points when you spend $50 or more. Unfortunately I forgot my list on the kitchen table AND my coupon binder so I only had a few coupons on hand but overall I think I got most of what I wanted.

  • Huggies Wipes Refill SALE $5.99-75cents coupon from Friday's Smart Source
  • Smuckers Jam SALE $3.49-$1 coupon from Smuckers booklet
  • Crispers Crackers SALE $1.79
  • Campbells Soupx4 SALE 59cents each
  • Nutrigrain Bars SALE $1.99-1coupon from here (No longer available)
  • Uncle Bens Ricex2 SALE 99cents each
  • Gilette Razors SALE $5.99-$2 coupon from Fridays P&G insert or here
  • Life Brand Facial Tissues SALE 59cents
  • Frozen Veggies SALE $1.99
  • Armstrong Cheese SALE $3.99
  • Good Start Formula SALE $20.99
 Total Out of Pocket $52.25
Total Savings $36.40
Total Optimum Points Earned Today: 8550

No comments:

Post a Comment