Extra Pocket Change: Earning $ Through Online Survey Sites: Web Perspectives

I was admittedly a little skeptical when I first started looking into online survey sites. I feared that they were all scams, out to steal my personal info and spam my inbox. There are, however, quite a number of online sites through which you can earn a bit of extra pocket change. Keep an eye out for more posts on this topic!

After much research and hours of reading online forum groups the very first site I joined was Web Perspectives. (SIDE NOTE: If you are already a member of Swagbucks then go to the Special Offers Tab>Radium One Tab> and sign up for Web Perspectives that way then you earn SB too!)

I joined at the beginning of June 2011 and must admit that it takes awhile to get the ball rolling (it was probably about 5 weeks from when I joined, started doing surveys, got credited for my surveys and then had enough points for a reward). However, I now cash out for paypal cash, airmiles or various other rewards about every 2-3 weeks. Surveys come to my email and I only do the ones that interest me the most (usually Consumer Goods surveys, they are my fav).

If you are looking to earn a couple extra dollars here and there then this is a great site to get you started! Do you have any favourite survey sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment