New Feature: The $65/week grocery budget/menu plan

I've decided to introduce a new weekly feature that may be useful to many readers.

I've challenged myself to stick to a $65/week grocery budget (please note this does NOT include diapers) but does include household and personal care items. I'm hoping to be able to fill any overages in the budget by using rewards programs like Air Miles and Shoppers Optimum, etc. Each week I will include my menu plan as well as my grocery list so hopefully it will give you some ideas for you own family. That being said next week's menu plan does feature some items that I already have in the freezer and pantry that I have from the past couple of weeks. I encourage you to take a second look at your own freezer and pantry to see what meal ideas are already waiting there for you!

Stay tuned later today for the first installment of this new feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment