Thursday, September 27, 2012
Recipe: Tuna Pasta Salad
For those that struggle with what to make for lunch this is a great alternative to the everyday sandwich, its well rounded and even better super cheap and easy to make!
-a little less than 1/2 package of elbow macaroni
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise or whipped dressing (I prefer the tang of whipped dressing so that's what I use)
-1/2 white onion finely chopped
-1/2 each of green and red pepper or some broccoli and/or some finely chopped carrots (the beauty of this recipe is you can just add whatever veggies you have on hand)
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 can drained flaked light tuna
- sprinkle of fresh or dried parsley
1. Cook pasta, rinse until cool.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
3. I find this tastes better if its sat in the fridge for at least a couple of hours.
4. Serve and enjoy!