Addicted to Swagbucks!

I was going to save this post until after Christmas but there is a great introductory bonus code for new signups at  Swagbucks today so I thought I would give a short intro. I'll post again with some tips for maximizing your SB (Swagbucks) earnings in the new year. So how does it work? Sign up for an account at Swagbucks then earn points (or Swagbucks) by using their toolbar to search the web, complete daily polls, watch videos, and more! Then redeem your points for lots of great prizes including cash (through paypal) or Amazon.ca gift cards. Sounds easy doesn't it? And it is! And TONS of fun too. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Search & Win

If you sign up today make sure to use code HOLIDAYSWAG when you are registering to get your points.

No comments:

Post a Comment