Let's Go Shopping: Shoppers Drug Mart

Each Friday (maybe Saturday morning if we've been busy) I will post one of my shopping lists for the week. Tip #1: Always shop with a list AND a budget! It takes some practice but definately cuts down on impulse purchases. That is not to say that I'm not flexible since things like Manager's Specials aren't typically advertised in flyers and there are often great clearance deals and other unadvertised items. I work with two lists my need this week list, comprised of items from the flyer matched with my available coupons and my will need sometime soon list (so if I see a great deal on that item I know to grab it). Eventually I would like to "take you shopping" with me for my entire grocery/household list but for now we will start small, with one store and this week it is Shoppers Drug Mart where I will be shopping either Sunday or Monday since I'm after some of the two day only items. Here's what my list looks like (please note it does include some Christmas gift items):
  • Eggos - On SALE for $1.99-75cent coupon from Smuckers Coupon booklet
  • Pot of Gold Chocolates- On SALE Sun/Mon for $3.99-75cent coupon from websaver (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
  • Royale Toilet Paper 24 rolls- On SALE Sun/Mon for $4.79-$1 coupon from here
  • 2xDuracell Mini Chargers- On SALE Sun/Mon for $6.99each-2x$5.00 coupon from here
  • 3xNutrigrain Bars- $1.99each (Use coupon for FREE box when you buy 2 Coupon No Longer Available)
  • 2xTostitos Chips- $6.00
  • Tostitos Salsa-FREE when you buy 2 Tostitos
  • Breton Crackers- On SALE for $1.99-$1 coupon (not sure where I found this one, sorry)
I expect to spend AFTER coupons  $23.22+tax. Check back next week to see how I did! What's on your list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment