What Would You Like to See?

I will be taking the next few days off to enjoy the holiday season with my family but have OODLES of great things planned for after the holidays. If you haven't already stopped by the Getting Started with Canadian Coupons post be sure to get signed up for those sites and get your coupons on the way!

New segments to come after the break include more shopping trip posts, daily coupons/freebies and deals, recipes, frugal living tips, making money online tips and more. I plan to introduce 12 new money saving/frugal living tips to my own life (adding one per month over the course of the next year) in addition to everything I have learned in 2011. Check back in the new year to see what those are. Is there anything you would like to specifically know more about from Kawartha Bargains? Feel free to leave a comment below!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season! See you on Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment