My Shoppers Drugmart Trip

Last week I shared my shopping list with you for Shoppers Drugmart, including the sales I planned to hit and coupons I planned to use. Now its time to see how I did! I admit I did have some last minute changes and went over budget a bit but I'm pretty happy about my haul. Here's how it breaks down:
  • Duracell Mini Charger SALE $6.99-$5 coupon from here
  • Royale Bathroom Tissue SALE $4.79-$1 coupon from here
  • Breton Crackers SALE $1.99-$1 coupon (sorry can't remember from where)
  • 2xTostitos Chips $6.00
  • Tostitos Salsa $3.00-$3.00 (FREE when you buy 2 tostitos chips)
  • Playtex Bottle Liners $7.99 (not part of the original list)
  • 3xNutrigrain bars SALE $1.99each (buy two boxes get a third free from here, coupon no longer available)
  • Kelloggs Eggos $1.99-75cent coupon from Smuckers booklet (got a raincheck for more since this was the last box)
  • Pot of Gold Chocolates SALE $3.99-75cent coupon from here (coupon no longer available)
  • 2xUncle Ben's Rice SALE 99cents each
  • Milupa Baby Cereal SALE $2.99 (not on the original list)
  • 2XListerine White SALE $4.99-2x$5 coupons from tearpads (or you could print one from here)
Total paid out of pocket including taxes: $39.08
Total Saved: $48.27
Optimum points earned: 520

No comments:

Post a Comment