My Top 10 Deals Around Town This Week (March 23-29)

  I hope that everyone had a fabulous week! Now that my internet is back up and running I've been trying to catch up on all of the great deals for this upcoming week. Some will be chosen from the flyers, others will be found while scouting the stores, some will have coupons and some are just a great bargain. I hope that no matter what you find some great deals here! Please feel free to share your favourite deals in a comment below! I'd love to know what else to be on the lookout for! HAPPY SHOPPING!
  1. Miniwheats Centres Cereal- Food Basics- SALE $3.99-$1.50 coupon from here
  2. Nutrigrain Bars- Food Basics- SALE $1.99-$1.00 coupon from here
  3. Oasis Orange Juice- Food Basics- SALE $1.88-various coupons from Apple Juice Tins= 88cents or less
  4. Natrel Fine Filtered Milk- Food Basics- SALE $3.88
  5. Black Forest Hams- Food Basics- SALE $5each
  6. Royale Toilet Paper 16 Roll- Rexall- SALE  2/$8.99 – $2.00 (gocoupons) = $2.50 (You can use 2x$1.00 off coupons)
  7. Loblaws NO TAX EVENT SATURDAY
  8. Select Covergirl Products-SATURDAY SPECIAL $4.99-$4.00 brandsaver coupon 
  9. Shoppers Drugmart 20x Points event WUS $50 Saturday (I'll post my own shopping list later for you to check out)
  10. Blacks $1 8x10 prints until March 25

No comments:

Post a Comment