Some Deals Around Town This Weekend

I stopped in at Food Basics today to pick up a few items on my list. I was happy to see that some of the great deals from the past couple of weeks are still available as well including:
  • Oasis Juice Boxes $2.00-$1.00 coupon from Allens Apple Juice Tin
  • Aylmer Accents $1.00-Use Save $1.00 WUB2 from here
  • Lactancia Milk with coupons on the bag $5.00-$1.00 coupon from the back of the milk bag if you've already picked up this deal in the past couple of weeks
Here's what I grabbed while I was there today:
  • Schneiders Beef Steakettes SALE $1.88
  • Pork Loin Chops $4.46
  • Carnation Hot Chocolate SALE $1.99 (my indulgence)
  • Panebello Pizza $2.88-$1.00 coupon from here
  • Selections Rice SALE 89cents
  • Schneiders Hot Dogs SALE $1.88
  • Broccoli 97cents
  • 2xOasis Juice 99cents each-2x50cents off coupons (don't remember where I got these)
  • Dempsters Hamburger Buns $1.47
  • Dempsters Hot Dog Buns $1.47
  • Red Pepper 31cents
Other great deals here this week:
  • Allens Apple Juice 99cents with coupons on the tin (they were all out when I was there so check back later in the week)
  • Casa Di Mama Pizzas $2.88each- Use Save $1.50 WUB2 coupon from here
  • Strawberries $1.27
  • Cases of Kraft Dinner (12 boxes) $6.96

No comments:

Post a Comment